Thursday, June 26, 2008

Are you eating FAT for dinner

Foulness
Affecting
Taste

That's right. Too much fat in food fouls the way food should taste. Tonight, I'm making pepperoni, Italian sausage, veggie pizza...... With half the fat of regular pizza and it tastes wayyyyy better!!!~!!!

I make it with whole wheat flour, malted barley flour, rye and unbleached white flour. I use olive oil instead of corn oil and no suger in the mix at all.

The sausage I boil to get rid of the fat---look in the pan after you boil something with lots of fat...when the fat cools, put it in a clear glass and swirl it around...see how it coats the sides? That's what it does to your veins and arteries...YEECCHCHHH!

My wife swears if I stroke out because of high cholesterol she won't waste money on long term care. She'll put me out on the porch each day when she goes to work and she'll roll me back in at night.

Well, the pizza's ready. We're eating it with a fresh field greens salad. goodnight.

No comments: